With 2020 being one of the most unusual, frustrating and restricted years. We thought we’d take the opportunity to speak to some of our residents and find out a little more about what Christmas means to them.
Margaret Crofts is 89 years young and lives at Jesmond Care Home in Aberdeen. We asked Margaret the following:
1. What does Christmas mean to you?
It’s always been a very happy occasion spent with the family.
2. What’s the best part of Christmas day for you?
The whole day is pleasant.
3. What does Christmas mean to you?
There being no virus!
4. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
I’m dreaming of a White Christmas
5. What was the best Christmas gift you ever received?
I’ve loved every gift!
6. What was the best Christmas gift you ever gave?
My son when I got him skiis and boots- he was delighted!
7. What traditions did you and your family have at Christmas? (the one thing you did every year)
Always having a fairy on top of my tree.
8. What is your favourite Christmas movie?